100% COTTON, 100% TRUE
We make every one of our baby products to the highest possible safety and quality standards.
Caring for little ones as sensitively and lovingly as any good parent, our simple and natural products give your baby the healthiest possible start in life.
Just as you love your newborn child, we passionately believe in creating sensitive, natural products that will not irritate your precious baby in any way. We are very proud of what we do and we hope you love our products as much as we love creating them!
DID YOU KNOW
- Conventional cotton accounts for just 3% of all farmland worldwide but uses around 25% of all pesticides. It takes one cup (113gms or 4oz) of harmful chemicals to Manufacture 1 conventional T-shirt.
- Bleaches and dyes are toxic chemicals and when used in the processing and manufacture of conventional cotton garments traces of these toxins remain in the fabrics. Therefore, not only does the process have a detrimental effect on the environment but can also affect the consumer. Worst of all the disposal of the waste chemicals used to process the cotton can destroy eco systems that have taken millions of years to evolve.
- The skin is the body's largest organ. Different to an adult, a baby's skin is extremely sensitive and more vulnerable to toxins and chemicals. Harmful substances can easily penetrate through the skin into baby's body and blood stream.
- In their first year of life, babies spend around 16 hours a day sleeping! When not resting in their cribs, babies spend a lot of time playing in their bedroom so you can see how important it is to surround them with healthy, natural products and toys.
- Great for baby, Natures Purest PH friendly, unprocessed fabric that breathes as naturally as your baby's skin.
- Good for the environment, Natures Purests cotton is grown organically without using toxic fertilisers and chemical pesticides ensuring environmentally sustainable production. No Dyeing is necessary, therefore there is no industrial sewage or pollution.